Hi, new member

dizzydelly

likes vw's!
Hi all
I so wish id found this site earlier, its fab!
I started atkins before xmas and lost 2st came off for xmas and put 6lbs on. I am now back on and have lost 15lb in 5 weeks! It really does work for me.
Looking forward to reading all the advice and tips.
Good luck :)

Hi DD welcome to this fun & informative forum.xx

could say that, loads advise here helped me loads the ladies are magic

Stephen

Hi and welcome

Congratulations on your loss so far

x

Hey welcome. Well done with the loss so far. Have you seen our recipe, weekly weigh in and daily menu threads? Join in, get posting and then you'll be able to see our photos.

hows cheryl

got your chops in i have ready for the weekend djon sauce

Im great thanks. Hows you? Not yet mate putting my shopping day back to mon. We're going away in the caravan on thurs so it will be bbqs. I think your chicken one has to be first, that sounds gorgeous.

hope the weather fine i have the first week in june off need it, hope to stop loosing by then LOL

We're away at the end of june for 2wks to south west france so good weather (hopefully) and lots of cheese and meats

bever been would love to we off to Lanzorate in Aug 2 weeks

that avtar of me is in Lanzarote thats the next place for a larger for me have not had one sine 28/03

Oh well done. Do you find it hard? Mark isnt actually doing atkins but he is coz he only eats what i do. Lol He's given up alcohol. Lets hope we're all skinny minis by our holidays then

I want to go on holiday :cry:

Back