Hi - New to cd and excited

Hi everyone,

I am new to the site and today started the cambridge diet, SS.
Only just had my first taste, chicken and mushroom soup and am pleasantly surprised, actually enjoyed it.
I feel so powerful and in control...very odd for me..because I have started this diet. I WILL be slim:D

Looking forward to getting to know you,
off to work out tickers and stuff now!
x

Welcome to CD!
Your in the right place for support & encouragement. Looking forward to joining you on your journey to slimdom
xxxx

Welcome - Best of luck

hi, welcome to the site, it's fab here, loads of support and tons of inspiration. Good luck for your 1st week!!
xx

hello, welcome and good luck.xx

A very big welcome! Good luck for your first week. Once you get over the first week, it's plain sailing, so don't be put off if you struggle in the next couple of days x

Just get past the first few days and you'll be sailing through. When ya feel a bit glum or not sure you can carry on come and chat on here, there is always someone on here that has been through the same thing. I have been doing it nearly 6 weeks and have lost 2 stone, now Idont even think about making my packs or drinking the water.

So very good luck and welcome to a fab place

good luck hun, i'm starting again today to so heres to ours first week!! x

welcome and good luck!!! that's what i love about this diet-having control over changing something to make me happier xxx

Hi everyone,

I am new to the site and today started the cambridge diet, SS.
Only just had my first taste, chicken and mushroom soup and am pleasantly surprised, actually enjoyed it.
I feel so powerful and in control...very odd for me..because I have started this diet. I WILL be slim:D

Looking forward to getting to know you,
off to work out tickers and stuff now!
x

Back