Hi...new to the board!

Rubysoho

Hi all, I found this forum last night quite by accident whilst searching for information of the WW Discover plan, but after a quick browse round thought it looked a good resource and community so decided to register:)

I've been a yo-yo dieter since my teens and having managed to lose a stone and a half on my own, I'm looking for some extra motivation to get the rest off - hence looking for info on the new WW plan.

Anyway, I think I'll go and have a look round the boards some more...nice to 'meet' you all!:D

Good luck on your quest. This is a brilliant site for motivation. I'm doing lipotrim liquid replacement diet and have so far lost 3 stone.XX

Hi all, I found this forum last night quite by accident whilst searching for information of the WW Discover plan, but after a quick browse round thought it looked a good resource and community so decided to register:)

I've been a yo-yo dieter since my teens and having managed to lose a stone and a half on my own, I'm looking for some extra motivation to get the rest off - hence looking for info on the new WW plan.

Anyway, I think I'll go and have a look round the boards some more...nice to 'meet' you all!:D

Nice to meet you too. x

Thank you all for the warm welcomes:) There's so much to read I'm still a little overwhelmed by it all, but I'm sure I'll get there eventually!!:eek:

Hi and welcome to the board :)

Back