Hi....new to this forum

Discussion in 'Brides To Be' started by Hopeful Daisy, 19 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Hopeful Daisy

Hopeful Daisy Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hello, I normally use the CD forum but noticed there is a bride to be one and since I'm getting married next year I thought I'd join you all. I guess everyone is on various diets on here but it's good to get support. I started CD at the end of September, did really well and lost 2 stone in 7 weeks...then I went off the rails. I had Xmas, my 30th Birthday and a trip to New York ans Vegas and as a result I've put on 1 stone. I'm really cross with myself.... but this week I've managed to get back onto CD...this is day 5.

I've tried a few times to get back on track but have failed...I feel a bit more focussed at the moment as I'm going to try on wedding dresses on sat and I'm scred I'll look like a sugar plum fairy!!!

Fingers crossed I can stay focussed! I want to lose 3 stone.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sunflowers

Sunflowers Wants to be a yummy mummy

Good luck HD!

How's it going now? :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.