hi new to this

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by maybee, 7 August 2009 Social URL.

1. maybee

maybee New Member

hi all just thought i would say hi to you all , i,m may i live in cornwall i,m an oldie :D i,m 62 years old and weigh in at 14st 11 i have 6 doggies 2 giant african snails , and have my daughter living with me now who has brought along 1 dog and 2 rats, quite a houseful.oh i also have a hubby i have been married almost 40 years long time,i,m very young at heart and thankfully i think i look young for my age, sometimes i forget how old i am till its till to go to bed and i can hardly walk lol i think thats mostly to do with how large i am . at the moment i am on slim fast , i am so fed up with diets as i seem to have been on one type of diet or another, my one sin is i so love chocolate oh and ice cream mostly the chocolate stuff, but i am now gonna stop all the things that are bad for me and try very hard to lose my fat once and for all

may

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. janny222

janny222 Member

have you tried the avidlite shakes from the avidlite site ? the vanilla is lovely

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.