• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi New WeMITT

S: 15st2.0lb C: 14st12.0lb G: 12st0.0lb BMI: 32.6 Loss: 0st4lb(1.89%)
Hi there, I'm just joining you all. I am hoping to get rid of my 2.5 stone babyweight along with the other 2 stone of shoving too much down my throat for too long.

I successfully lost 2.5stone with WW between 2002 and 2005 (with a few falls off the wagon in between!). I was about 1 stone away from target when I fell for my son, who's almost 2. Initially the weight dropped back to pre-baby weight, but he was a poor sleeper and up all night, meaning I got into the spiral of feeding him each time, not sleeping much and then eating loads as I wasn't resting properly.

Hey-ho, I'm now 1 stone heavier than I was at full term and thoroughly ashamed of myself and how i look.

I looked at Eurodiet, but I worry about how you'd eat normally after and don't think I could do without food, so I started WW again, on my own at home on Sunday. I've put myself on 21 points for this week to kickstart and after a sneeky peek on the scales have lost 4lb so far.

I'll need all the help i can get as I eat when I'm happy/sad/stressed and I'm very stressed right now.

Sorry I've waffled, but I'm looking forward to being thin again and getting my self confidence and worth back.

Sharon

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

IreneH

Gold Member
Hi
i tried CD and eurodiet before going to WW class and enjoying the diet very much

have a look at the WW section and see how well starlight has done on WW she is an inspiration

good luck

Irene xx

Gemstone

Here for the Journey
Hi bubblegumbodw
Welcome and good luck
Gem x

Hi Ladies and thank you. Feeling very positive after an incredibly stressful evening, as I didn't hit the cupboards. I just cried a lot and went to bed! Feeling better this morning.

Sharon

Gemstone

Here for the Journey
Chin up

Ahh... bless you Sharron. It's the old food and emotion thing again. I think most people here understand that :hug99:
Gem x

Woohoo! 6lbs lost. Now all I have to do is keep it up.

catznolan

nearly there!! :)
just want to say congrats on the 6lb for first week thats brillant. keep d head tall and u will get through any probs happening xx