Hi New WeMITT

bubblegumbodw

Hi there, I'm just joining you all. I am hoping to get rid of my 2.5 stone babyweight along with the other 2 stone of shoving too much down my throat for too long.

I successfully lost 2.5stone with WW between 2002 and 2005 (with a few falls off the wagon in between!). I was about 1 stone away from target when I fell for my son, who's almost 2. Initially the weight dropped back to pre-baby weight, but he was a poor sleeper and up all night, meaning I got into the spiral of feeding him each time, not sleeping much and then eating loads as I wasn't resting properly.

Hey-ho, I'm now 1 stone heavier than I was at full term and thoroughly ashamed of myself and how i look.

I looked at Eurodiet, but I worry about how you'd eat normally after and don't think I could do without food, so I started WW again, on my own at home on Sunday. I've put myself on 21 points for this week to kickstart and after a sneeky peek on the scales have lost 4lb so far.

I'll need all the help i can get as I eat when I'm happy/sad/stressed and I'm very stressed right now.

Sorry I've waffled, but I'm looking forward to being thin again and getting my self confidence and worth back.

Sharon

Hi
i tried CD and eurodiet before going to WW class and enjoying the diet very much

have a look at the WW section and see how well starlight has done on WW she is an inspiration

good luck

Irene xx

Hi bubblegumbodw
Welcome and good luck
Gem x

Hi Ladies and thank you. Feeling very positive after an incredibly stressful evening, as I didn't hit the cupboards. I just cried a lot and went to bed! Feeling better this morning.

Sharon

Chin up

Ahh... bless you Sharron. It's the old food and emotion thing again. I think most people here understand that :hug99:
Gem x

just want to say congrats on the 6lb for first week thats brillant. keep d head tall and u will get through any probs happening xx

Back