• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi newbi here

Hi, i am so glad i found this site, it looks brill and just what i need to help me on my journey with the lighter life program that i joined last week.

I've looked through a couple of posts and the amazing photo's you all have done so well. I'm sure i'll get used to all th eabreviations but what is the ss diet:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Hello and welcome Sarahk - well done on your weight loss to date, and good luck with the rest of your journey :D

Sez

has started again!!
Hi Sarah! Welcome to the mad world that is Minis, no subject taboo! We all seem to love to offer help, advice & humour in equal measure!

SS-ing is "sole sourcing" or "abstinence", that is using our meal/food replacement packs as our sole means of nutrition on this journey. HTH!

xx

Welcome! I suspect that you may be in my Development group?! (see photos in my gallery to confirm - just press on the name in avatar next to gallery!!) Regardless really pleased you found minimins and will get loads of support here! I couldnt have done it without you! Just ask away! People tend to use alot of jargon which can be overwhelming for new people! How are you doing on the regime?

Welcome! I suspect that you may be in my Development group?! (see photos in my gallery to confirm - just press on the name in avatar next to gallery!!) Regardless really pleased you found minimins and will get loads of support here! I couldnt have done it without you! Just ask away! People tend to use alot of jargon which can be overwhelming for new people! How are you doing on the regime?

I dont think that i am in your group as i only started last week and i dont recognise you from your photos.
congratualtions on how well you are doing

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 0
Exante - Challenge Forum 7
Lipotrim Forum 1
Introductions 0
Cambridge Weight Plan 8