Hi newbi here

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by sarahk, 27 June 2007 Social URL.

1. sarahk

sarahk Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    Hi, i am so glad i found this site, it looks brill and just what i need to help me on my journey with the lighter life program that i joined last week.

I've looked through a couple of posts and the amazing photo's you all have done so well. I'm sure i'll get used to all th eabreviations but what is the ss diet:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Hello and welcome Sarahk - well done on your weight loss to date, and good luck with the rest of your journey :D

4. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Diet:
    Slimming world.
    hi sarah welcome too the site, well done on losing 10 pounds in your first week.Its the best diet ever as you will find out.
    Good luck!

5. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi Sarah! Welcome to the mad world that is Minis, no subject taboo! We all seem to love to offer help, advice & humour in equal measure!

SS-ing is "sole sourcing" or "abstinence", that is using our meal/food replacement packs as our sole means of nutrition on this journey. HTH!

xx

6. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Welcome! I suspect that you may be in my Development group?! (see photos in my gallery to confirm - just press on the name in avatar next to gallery!!) Regardless really pleased you found minimins and will get loads of support here! I couldnt have done it without you! Just ask away! People tend to use alot of jargon which can be overwhelming for new people! How are you doing on the regime?

7. sarahk

sarahk Member

Diet:
    lighter life

I dont think that i am in your group as i only started last week and i dont recognise you from your photos.
    congratualtions on how well you are doing

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.