Hi newbie here in need of help

Henry's Nan

I've been on the new Weight Watchers pro points since January this year and although I am loosing weight it is depressingly slow, an average of 0.4lb per week. I was on the old Weight Watchers a few years ago and I know that I lost a minimum of a full pound a week!

I'm changing because I've got about 7 weeks to loose 8lbs and I know there is no way I will do this on Pro Points.

I can calculate the points on packaged foods but not a clue about any fresh foods such as vegetables, fruit and meat. I seem to remember 18pts per day but not much more than that so if anyone can help I will be eternally grateful.

Here's hoping
Denise

Hi Denise,

Ive also been on the WW diet, was successful but couldnt keep it off so trying Slimming World. With the Pro Points, all fruit and veg (apart from sweetcorn and garden peas) were all 0 points. Meat really depends on what you are planning to eat! What did you have in mind? I believe a chicken breast roasted without skin is 7pp.

Clare

Hi Denise
I too found weight watchers a little slow so switched to Slimming World and lost 7lb in the first week and 4lb following week! I lost a stone in the first 4 weeks (that included 2 birthday meals out and a little bit of a naughty Friday take away!)
Hope u reach ur target :) x

I too gave up with WW after finding it too slow - going with low calories (1200) while limited carbs. Lost 13 pounds in five weeks which is more like it!

Back