Hi newbie here

athenagold

Carbs are Evil
Hi everyone I'm new to atkins. Just finished reading the new book and have taken the plunge starting today! Have tried loads of diets before and always given up so am hoping to stick to this one. Any help or advice is appreciated and I have a feeling I'm going to need all the support I can get x :)

Welcome. You will get lots of support on here :)

best of luck - there is somone always about that can help ! x

Hi.. And welcome!! You will find lots of help and support on here... Good luck and look forward to chatting with u! X

Thank you all hoping I can stick with it, headache has started already :( lol x

Hi Athenagold

I've been here a week now, and the support is fabulous :)

Stick with it - it's good that you're hitting the 'Atkins flu' early, you'll be out the other side in no time & it feels great :D

Lol are you stopping caffiene?

Have to admit, I'm a caffiene addict. No haven't stopped but haven't had as much as usual today so that probably is the cause of the headache! Only had a couple of glasses of pepsi max x

Last edited:
Hi no I haven't :)

Thank you :)

Hi and welcome,

Sure you will find lots of support here

Good luck x

Hi Athena, welcome love. Don't be afraid to post any questions or anything you're not sure about.

Thanks everyone, on day 2 haven't really been hungry but have craved bread today, have found I've struggled to actually make my net carbs tally up to 20 I keep hitting around 15g, does anyone else struggle with this?

You're not eating enough green leaf veggies love. You should be having 3 mugs of chopped green leaf veggies a day.

Thanks Jim, I'll have to get down the supermarket and stock up I think :)

Back