Hi Newbie

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by yummymummywanabe, 7 July 2010 Social URL.

1. yummymummywanabe

yummymummywanabe New Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(11.34%)
    Diet:
    vlcd
    :)I am hoping to start lipotrim soon,Please could you tell me how much you spend on average a week and what different things are available,i only have one chemist that supplies this and it's a 1/2hr walk so would like as much info so i don't go without enough cash ect...
    thanks in advance:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Clairebeau

Clairebeau Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.94%)
    Diet:
    Lipatrim
    Hello hun! Well I am on day three and when I bought the 'gear' last week it was £36. That is a full weeks supply. I think you can buy a shaker flask thing too for £5 but I've just been using a jug and a hand whisk. You can also buy fibreclear for £4 which would last ages, but I was given a free sample which I think will last me this first week.
    To say welcome when I am so new to this myself seems strange but a great welcome from me anyway. :) Good Luck. XXX

4. yummymummywanabe

yummymummywanabe New Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(11.34%)
    Diet:
    vlcd
    Thankyou for your quick reply,good luck on your first week.

5. Glam Rock Chick

Glam Rock Chick Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(17.97%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi honey, good luck! if you go on the lipotrim website, there is a really good film which explains it all very well. Otherwise, keep popping on here and ask as many questions as you need to!
    It isn't the easiest diet in the world, especially for the first week, but my goodness it works!
    Hope it all goes well for you :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.