Hi Newbie

:)I am hoping to start lipotrim soon,Please could you tell me how much you spend on average a week and what different things are available,i only have one chemist that supplies this and it's a 1/2hr walk so would like as much info so i don't go without enough cash ect...
thanks in advance:confused:

Hello hun! Well I am on day three and when I bought the 'gear' last week it was £36. That is a full weeks supply. I think you can buy a shaker flask thing too for £5 but I've just been using a jug and a hand whisk. You can also buy fibreclear for £4 which would last ages, but I was given a free sample which I think will last me this first week.
To say welcome when I am so new to this myself seems strange but a great welcome from me anyway. :) Good Luck. XXX

Thankyou for your quick reply,good luck on your first week.

Hi honey, good luck! if you go on the lipotrim website, there is a really good film which explains it all very well. Otherwise, keep popping on here and ask as many questions as you need to!
It isn't the easiest diet in the world, especially for the first week, but my goodness it works!
Hope it all goes well for you :)

Back