• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi - Newbie

Hi All
I'm Dee I'm 40 years and I am waiting to see a Dietitian because I need to lose around 5.5stone as struggling to lose it and keep it off at the moment. I have tried WW, SW, All about Weight, Dietchef, Go Lower and none have helped that much. I also struggle to do exercise because I am disabled and use a wheelchair when out. I am hoping use the Wii fit every morning for 30 minutes and then again 30 minutes in early evening.
Dee
Jai is my beautiful German Shepherd

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I would like to get down to 7st 12lbs and also hopefully lose a few bra sizes as I am currently between 42-44 and C or D cup. It wont make much difference to my disability but will help with some of the things that I have to do daily as my fat tummy wont get in the way.

My brother is waiting for a date for his gastric bypass which should be in the next couple of months. Its taken over a year to get this far because he had to be assessed by a few different doctors as he has a few issues with food. When we were kids were we never knew when our next meal would be.
Dee

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Atkins Diet - Diaries 1
Introductions 0
Exante - Total Solution 100% 1
Weight Watchers 1
Low Carb Diets 0