Hi ...newbie!

destiny

Hi everyone , Ive had enough i really cant go on like this no more its really starting to affect me in so many ways carrying this extra weight.

Ive just sat and looked through the inspirational slide show and wow if that doesnt inspire me nothing will.

I joined slimming world last november and only stuck if for a few weeks so i have all the books here. Im gonna try it at home for a while to try and build my confidence up a little.

Well this is it monday morning starting with such determination , i hope it lasts lol

Good luck, you seem very determined to do it. Just keep checking into the forum for advice and support, it really helps xx

Welcome and good luck. I'm also doing SW from home so I find this forum a lifeline! x

Just wanted to say Hi, and wish you good luck. I'm a newbie too, doing it at home. Been having a look round this site, and it seems a good lifeline. :)

Thanks everyone , this is a great site loads of really useful info.

Ive decided to be prepared for the week ahead so planned my meals and shopped for them .
Some nice recipes to try thanks to old posts and stocked up on my low syns treats..feeling positive for a good first week!!

Back