Hi :o)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Want-2-b-yummy !, 21 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Want-2-b-yummy !

Want-2-b-yummy ! Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(13.51%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hello everyone !

I was wondering if i could join you all ! I have been trying to loose weight for about a year now,i was on weight watchers but i just didnt seem to be getting on with it towards the end and found myself lossing and gaining the same pound for weeks and weeks it gets so dis-heartening. I am loving the plan but just find it really hard to control my sweet tooth and i find once i give in i find it quite hard to stop! My 1st weight in i lost a pound ,i was happy but if i completly honest i would have like a bit more to have come off but we all want that really dont we ? The main thing is it comes off. Tommorow is weigh in again and it dont look good :sigh: I had a "bit" of easter egg and that was it :break_diet:Anyway what is done is done now and tomorow is a new day. Was thinking of posting a food diary to see if anyone can make any sugestions so hopefully i can get to target in tme for my holiday !

Sorry if i have rambled ! I can be quite chatty !

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Muffindoll

Muffindoll Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi and welcome to Minimins!
    I have tried both WW and SW a few times and I know when I have gone straight from WW to SW it has taken my body a few weeks to adjust to SW.
    I find I eat much healthier on SW as well, as I too have a sweet tooth and can use far too many points on WW on sweet things just because I can, and I also find that sometimes eating chocolate seems to trigger me into a binge, where I can't stop, hence all the re-joining.,
    A food diary would be a good idea, there are also some good recipes on here too.
    If you are just starting there is a really good thread titled "post your food pics for meal ideas" in the SW recipies sub forum (its a sticky)
    There are some great ideas in there, just makes you hungry looking at all the pics though, but I find it really good for ideas sometimes!
    Anyway, good luck! x

4. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss.

5. Terrycb

Terrycb Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(8.5%)
    Diet:
    SW Bodyoptimise online
    Hi there!

I'm new to this as well, I'm on my second week so probably not much help to you but thought I'd say hello anyway! :D I only lost 1lb this week and I've been really good but at least we lost some! :clap: Good luck for tomorrow and you're right, it's no good worrying about what's done! :wavey:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.