• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi :o)

S: 13st3lb C: 11st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.3 Loss: 1st11lb(13.51%)
Hello everyone !

I was wondering if i could join you all ! I have been trying to loose weight for about a year now,i was on weight watchers but i just didnt seem to be getting on with it towards the end and found myself lossing and gaining the same pound for weeks and weeks it gets so dis-heartening. I am loving the plan but just find it really hard to control my sweet tooth and i find once i give in i find it quite hard to stop! My 1st weight in i lost a pound ,i was happy but if i completly honest i would have like a bit more to have come off but we all want that really dont we ? The main thing is it comes off. Tommorow is weigh in again and it dont look good :sigh: I had a "bit" of easter egg and that was it :break_diet:Anyway what is done is done now and tomorow is a new day. Was thinking of posting a food diary to see if anyone can make any sugestions so hopefully i can get to target in tme for my holiday !

Sorry if i have rambled ! I can be quite chatty !

x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi and welcome to Minimins!
I have tried both WW and SW a few times and I know when I have gone straight from WW to SW it has taken my body a few weeks to adjust to SW.
I find I eat much healthier on SW as well, as I too have a sweet tooth and can use far too many points on WW on sweet things just because I can, and I also find that sometimes eating chocolate seems to trigger me into a binge, where I can't stop, hence all the re-joining.,
A food diary would be a good idea, there are also some good recipes on here too.
If you are just starting there is a really good thread titled "post your food pics for meal ideas" in the SW recipies sub forum (its a sticky)
There are some great ideas in there, just makes you hungry looking at all the pics though, but I find it really good for ideas sometimes!
Anyway, good luck! x

Terrycb

S: 10st13lb C: 10st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 24 Loss: 0st13lb(8.5%)
Hi there!

I'm new to this as well, I'm on my second week so probably not much help to you but thought I'd say hello anyway! :D I only lost 1lb this week and I've been really good but at least we lost some! :clap: Good luck for tomorrow and you're right, it's no good worrying about what's done! :wavey: