Hi :o)

Hello everyone !

I was wondering if i could join you all ! I have been trying to loose weight for about a year now,i was on weight watchers but i just didnt seem to be getting on with it towards the end and found myself lossing and gaining the same pound for weeks and weeks it gets so dis-heartening. I am loving the plan but just find it really hard to control my sweet tooth and i find once i give in i find it quite hard to stop! My 1st weight in i lost a pound ,i was happy but if i completly honest i would have like a bit more to have come off but we all want that really dont we ? The main thing is it comes off. Tommorow is weigh in again and it dont look good :sigh: I had a "bit" of easter egg and that was it :break_diet:Anyway what is done is done now and tomorow is a new day. Was thinking of posting a food diary to see if anyone can make any sugestions so hopefully i can get to target in tme for my holiday !

Sorry if i have rambled ! I can be quite chatty !

x

Hi and welcome to Minimins!
I have tried both WW and SW a few times and I know when I have gone straight from WW to SW it has taken my body a few weeks to adjust to SW.
I find I eat much healthier on SW as well, as I too have a sweet tooth and can use far too many points on WW on sweet things just because I can, and I also find that sometimes eating chocolate seems to trigger me into a binge, where I can't stop, hence all the re-joining.,
A food diary would be a good idea, there are also some good recipes on here too.
If you are just starting there is a really good thread titled "post your food pics for meal ideas" in the SW recipies sub forum (its a sticky)
There are some great ideas in there, just makes you hungry looking at all the pics though, but I find it really good for ideas sometimes!
Anyway, good luck! x

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss.

Hi there!

I'm new to this as well, I'm on my second week so probably not much help to you but thought I'd say hello anyway! :D I only lost 1lb this week and I've been really good but at least we lost some! :clap: Good luck for tomorrow and you're right, it's no good worrying about what's done! :wavey:

Back