Hi please can I join you all?!!

Yorkshire Lady

Hello, hope its ok to join you all,have put in my order and should be here monday ready to start tuesday. I am a wee bit nervous as I am a total foodaholic. Am hoping by knowing that I have a pack for each meal will help!
Hope you all have good points for following s & s that can spur me on! Really looking foward to starting but thinking the first few days are going to be hard but staying positive. Can't wait to get to know you all as I find my way around the boards(never used them before). Good look, tke care. Beckie.x

Hello and welcome to the site!
Of course you can join in. Most people seem to start by doing a diary so we can get to know you and follow your progress. You can also ask any questions you have and get ideas on here. You may find it useful to read some other diaries and other threads to get ideas and get to know us a bit. It is really friendly on here and very supportive! Best of luck for Tuesday. The plan is easy to follow it just takes a real desire to achieve but you will see on here how good the weight losses can be!

I'm sure you'll do just fine, welcome and good luck.

Thank you for getting back to me, I will spend the next couple of day reading around the site and getting some more info on s&s then come Tuesday or monday if packs arrive in the morning it will all systems go!!! Also I will start to write a diary.
Thank's Again.x

Hi, I'm starting Sunday (4th) so won't be far behind you. My sister has just started too -(no1mom23) xo

Sent by Cupcake using HTC

Hi Beckie, you'll have read that a bit of strong will and determination is needed for the first few days but if you're motivated to see the weight fall off then you can get through that and after the first week it's much much easier. Good luck hun :)

Welcome to you both, it's lovely to have new ladies along for the ride, good luck for your starting dates :-D

Thank you, I'm nervous and excited but ready to sort myself out. Theres some really inspiring people on here, hopefully down the line one of them could be me! Positive Thinking!x

Good luck Yorkshire Lady!

Keep going with the positive thinking, that's all you need to keep you on the right path! Good luck x

:D Morning hun. The positive mood is good. And it's not THAT bad, honest ;) It helps loads that the shakes are yummy!! :D
Jackie xx

Hi yorkshire lady! The newbee tips thread is great def give it a read. Good luck for starting xx

Back