Hi, sometime talk to me please...........

Overtiredmum

am stuck here at work til 7pm and the time is starting to drag......:wave_cry:

What you up to today, hows your diet day going..................

Hiya, just come on here as I am bored at home, so thought I would say 'hi'! OH is watching football/playing playstation. I keep thinking about going to the gym, but can't really be bothered. What do you do at work, having to work until 7pm on a Sat??

Hi Bobbin.

I'm a legal secretary for a firm in London. I only have to work one weekend day a month so its not too bad but obviously would rather not be here, but need the money. Would much rather be at home with my hubbie and son but they are probably watching footie too!

Not TOO bad then. Its very quiet on here today, which is a bit of a shame. I have put the washing on the dryer and cleared out my purse to pass some time. I'm not yet bored enough to clean the bathroom and kitchen, I have some work to do for Monday so might get on with some of that. I work in Finance for the NHS and always have far too much to do and never enough time. I sometimes wish they would pay me to work on Saturdays to catch up, as I end up doing it at home for nowt!

Hi there

Not too long to go now until you can head home. I also work at a law firm in London so I know what it's like but luckily I don't have to do any weekends!!

Gx

Hi Georgie, what firm do you work for? I work for Skadden Arps in Canary Wharf? Stupidly enough I am doing this through choice (or rather the need for money). It was busy up until around 4pm, now its just dragging :(

Hi there

I work at Allen & Overy near Liverpool Street, have done for about 6 years now... my how time flies. I know what you mean though, working weekends is a good way to earn some extra pennies and pays well but my how the time drags when it's not busy!

Gx

Do people drop into your places at the weekend girls? Do you cover all laws, as it were?

I usually work at weekend, it feels very odd to be off today, back tomorrow though. Sometimes i prefer work, do you know what i mean? i know my role, what is expected, it is warm, I am in charge (VERY unlike at home!!!) people do as i say (ditto) i can manage my time better...if it wasn't for the stress at work i thnk i might prefer it. Gosh that sounds bad, i LOVE L:OVE LOVE David, but often still at home it's chaotic. He has A.D.H.D. so it's like living with Tigger.

Yes, we can be really busy at weekends. I usually work evenings 5-11pm and again that can be really busy. We are an American corporate firm, so handle all sorts, but its not as exciting as criminal, medical negligence, divorce or areas of law like that. But hey, it helps pay the bills. I miss my son sooooooo much today but at the same time its nice to have a day away and I have spoken to OH and he is pulling his hair out because Lewis is having a mental day, but hes only 2.5, so is just making the most of having Daddy around all day. Hopefully, it will be bath, pyjamas on, cuddle and then bed for him when I get in, so I can get some quality time with OH.

Thank god, just hoping the phone doesn't ring between now and the next oooooooooooohhhhh 5 minutes cos I want to creep out early......... sssssshhhhhhhhhhh he he

15mins left!! just saw the thread now. saturday can be such a boring day. I havent been on mini's as much today as i usually am. Ive been out for a walk with my daughter and made her and oh dinner. now relaxing :) :)

Back