Hi, sometime talk to me please...........

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Overtiredmum, 2 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Overtiredmum

Overtiredmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 2
    am stuck here at work til 7pm and the time is starting to drag......:wave_cry:

What you up to today, hows your diet day going..................

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bobbin

Bobbin Needs a flattering photo

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hiya, just come on here as I am bored at home, so thought I would say 'hi'! OH is watching football/playing playstation. I keep thinking about going to the gym, but can't really be bothered. What do you do at work, having to work until 7pm on a Sat??

4. Overtiredmum

Overtiredmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 2
    Hi Bobbin.

I'm a legal secretary for a firm in London. I only have to work one weekend day a month so its not too bad but obviously would rather not be here, but need the money. Would much rather be at home with my hubbie and son but they are probably watching footie too!

5. Bobbin

Bobbin Needs a flattering photo

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Not TOO bad then. Its very quiet on here today, which is a bit of a shame. I have put the washing on the dryer and cleared out my purse to pass some time. I'm not yet bored enough to clean the bathroom and kitchen, I have some work to do for Monday so might get on with some of that. I work in Finance for the NHS and always have far too much to do and never enough time. I sometimes wish they would pay me to work on Saturdays to catch up, as I end up doing it at home for nowt!

6. Overtiredmum

Overtiredmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 2
    Yes, I can imagine. Definitely get it done now then it will free up tomorrow and you can hopefully do something nice :)

7. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi there

Not too long to go now until you can head home. I also work at a law firm in London so I know what it's like but luckily I don't have to do any weekends!!

Gx

8. Overtiredmum

Overtiredmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 2
    Hi Georgie, what firm do you work for? I work for Skadden Arps in Canary Wharf? Stupidly enough I am doing this through choice (or rather the need for money). It was busy up until around 4pm, now its just dragging :(

9. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi there

I work at Allen & Overy near Liverpool Street, have done for about 6 years now... my how time flies. I know what you mean though, working weekends is a good way to earn some extra pennies and pays well but my how the time drags when it's not busy!

Gx

10. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Do people drop into your places at the weekend girls? Do you cover all laws, as it were?

11. Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    8st3lb(41.97%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Just an hour to go!!!
    Have you got something to do,

Susan

12. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I usually work at weekend, it feels very odd to be off today, back tomorrow though. Sometimes i prefer work, do you know what i mean? i know my role, what is expected, it is warm, I am in charge (VERY unlike at home!!!) people do as i say (ditto) i can manage my time better...if it wasn't for the stress at work i thnk i might prefer it. Gosh that sounds bad, i LOVE L:OVE LOVE David, but often still at home it's chaotic. He has A.D.H.D. so it's like living with Tigger.

13. Overtiredmum

Overtiredmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 2
    Yes, we can be really busy at weekends. I usually work evenings 5-11pm and again that can be really busy. We are an American corporate firm, so handle all sorts, but its not as exciting as criminal, medical negligence, divorce or areas of law like that. But hey, it helps pay the bills. I miss my son sooooooo much today but at the same time its nice to have a day away and I have spoken to OH and he is pulling his hair out because Lewis is having a mental day, but hes only 2.5, so is just making the most of having Daddy around all day. Hopefully, it will be bath, pyjamas on, cuddle and then bed for him when I get in, so I can get some quality time with OH.

14. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    not long to go now

15. Overtiredmum

Overtiredmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 2
    Thank god, just hoping the phone doesn't ring between now and the next oooooooooooohhhhh 5 minutes cos I want to creep out early......... sssssshhhhhhhhhhh he he

16. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

15mins left!! just saw the thread now. saturday can be such a boring day. I havent been on mini's as much today as i usually am. Ive been out for a walk with my daughter and made her and oh dinner. now relaxing :) :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.