hi there! glad I'm here

mamapb

Hi everyone!

before i start i just want to say a few things.. Im not lazy, nor am i looking for pity. Im a new on line member with a lot of questions.
On line because i can't make it to meetings. Ive been though all of the online reading. Im not a good reader. I do have issues with comprehending things, with this being said, i hope you can all help me out.

Im happy to be here. Im hope i don't run into the same issues as the WW community..

Anyway yada, yada, yada!

so I've been on the WW for almost 2 week and have not seen any change.. Ive been tweeting my eating, i workout, drink my water ect.

So i was wondering.. Is there anyone else going through the same issues? Is it an age thing? Or is my body just being stubborn? lol

Anyways.. thanks everyone! I hope i make new friends here, an i hope we can help each other out

cheers

Im on slimming world but i have done weight watchers.. it worked for me.. have you had any change at all in your weight or have you just stayed the same? Are you eating all your points and your weeklys? That being said i do know a few friends that were on weight watchers and they moved to slimming world as weight watchers wasnt right for them. From my experience ww worked for me a calorie controlled diet didnt and i hope slimming world also works for me i will find out next thursday. Ool :)

oh i workout out 6 days a week with sunday off.. i was active in martial arts.. but my back is messed up.. so I'm on the treadmill, and weights

thanks ladies!

Back