Hi there...I'm a Exante Virgin!!!!

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by Shimmystar, 10 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Shimmystar

Shimmystar Full Member

Hi Peeps
    i've just ordered the trial pack before commiting to the month supply....
    been on both LL and CD in the past...did really well at LL first time with a 6.5st loss but stupidly put it all and more back on.
    Been diagnosed with PCOS which is not good for a newly married girly..
    i'm really lucky to have a wonderful hubby who will miss my curves... but i will never be a stick!! I'm guessing im around 25st at the mo and just under 6ft tall.
    Silly things like back pain, foot pain, difficulty washing and wiping myself have made me realise i have to get the weight off...
    worried that i wont stick with it so any encouragement is greatly appreciated...will take a while to find my way around this site i think!!
    Also going back to teaching my beloved bellydancing this week...wish me luck!!!

i would appreciate any tips you could share...i'm going to be on this path for a while!!! would like to lose around 7 - 8st
    eeeek
    anyway love and hugs!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fortyandfat

fortyandfat is crazy

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Diet:
    exante
    hi, i am also a newbie and started yesterday. first time for me too. the food isnt that bad. good luck :)

4. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Hey Shimmy, I've got over 9 stone to lose so I'm in for the long haul too.

The best advice I can think of is create a diary and keep it updated. Good or bad, I find it helps me get back on track when I confess my blips

You've done this before you can do it again! Good luck xx

5. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Hi and welcome.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.