Total Solution Hi There, Newbie here....

emz88

Hi there everyone, i'm very new to this site, i was recommended to try it for support!
Right well its my 1st day on Exante today but i had previously done lighterlife and cambridge which i did really well with and lost around 4st but as the yoyo dieter i am im back to square 1 and came across this VLCD which is very much the same as CD only cheaper which is awesome :)

I really need to stick with the programme and lose 5st as my confidence is really low at the moment and is definitely preventing me doing things that i want to be doing, i have a 3yr old son who i love dearly and even the most simple things like taking my son to the park and running around with him and taking him swimming is quite a mission which i just cant stand and its got to change starting today.

Hope you are doing well on your journey's, i have seen some great success stories on here so i hope that will keep me motivated!

Happy new year to you all xx :)

Well done on previous weight loss, im sure this time u will maintain as u seem very focused. Good luck xxx

Welcome to the forum x and don't worry there will be many restarts this week :) me bring one of them ( I'm starting back with 4 stone to lose tomorrow) so on wards and downwards together

Take care and stay strong

Well done on the positive start xxx good luck!

feeling good today...

Hi everyone,
Day 2 complete and still feeling fine and not hungry 1 bit, im thinking this will prob change soon as i know it gets harder but im just taking it 1 day at a time and reminding myself why im doing this programme again..So determined to get down to a size 10-12, i absolutely can't stand being this awful 18!

How are you all doing?
xx

Morning every1, its day 3 and atm feeling good, im loving reading through all your inspiring diaries, its definitely keeping me motivated...How long has it taken to lose the weight u all have so far???

Hope you all have a great day
xx

emz88 said:
Morning every1, its day 3 and atm feeling good, im loving reading through all your inspiring diaries, its definitely keeping me motivated...How long has it taken to lose the weight u all have so far???

Hope you all have a great day
xx

Far too long lol don't be like me and let it drag on and on! Get it over with :)

Morning fellow dieter's,

Ok so its the start of day 4 for me and cant believe how well im doing, i cant believe that ive not yet experienced any hunger or the want to eat anything but im not complaining lol.

I am however suffering from a dicky tummy which im hoping is just a normal side effect of the diet? Has anyone else had this problem at all? If so will it calm or am i going to have this problem throughout the diet?

Hope to hear back from you all, would be great to have an exante buddy to keep motivated and share results!

xx

emz88 said:
Morning fellow dieter's,

Ok so its the start of day 4 for me and cant believe how well im doing, i cant believe that ive not yet experienced any hunger or the want to eat anything but im not complaining lol.

I am however suffering from a dicky tummy which im hoping is just a normal side effect of the diet? Has anyone else had this problem at all? If so will it calm or am i going to have this problem throughout the diet?

Hope to hear back from you all, would be great to have an exante buddy to keep motivated and share results!

xx

Lots of people get a loose stomach first week or so then it goes the other way :) x hope it clears up soon x

Back