Hi there!

I'm doing sole source on the Cambridge diet, this will be my second week and i have lost 10lbs!! I was extremely pleased with my weigh in today!

I have found it difficult though :sigh:, especially as I work with food! I need motivation everyday and thought this forum was a great idea to get the support and motivation I need :)

I am currently 14st 6lbs and aiming to lose around 4-5stones by March 2012 at least, although with the 10lbs loss this week hopefully this should be no problem just as long as I stick to it!

Please send me any advice or tips you have, they would be much appreciated, will keep you updated on my progress :)

Steph

Hi Steph Well done you are doing amazingly! Have you been finding it hard so far? Hopefully you will just get into the stride and Id say you will have that weight off even quicker than you think!

Hi! Had my second weigh in today and had a loss of 3lbs, not at good as last week but im very pleased with it :) i stuck to it and drank loads of water this week!

Im definately feeling better in myself and have more energy and loose fitting clothes. I have a holiday coming up in October so it would be nice to lose another stone before i go!

I got the chocolate mint, cranberry and malt toffee bars to try this week so hopefully i will enjoy them!

Will keep you all updated, any advice would be very much appreciated :) keep up the good work everyone and good luck!

Steph xx

Just come back from holiday! I took some shakes with me and had some whenever i felt hungry but cheated a lot with all the yummy spanish food! When i got back i had my weigh in and was shocked to find that id lost 5lbs!!

I have another holiday in just over a month and that is an all inclusive one so thats the one im really worried about, again i will try to do my best to have as much shakes as possible just so i dont feel too guilty but i doubt i will lose anything this time! My goal is to lose at least 2 stones by christmas and a further 1st by March next year!

Its a struggle getting back into ketosis but so far so good, i love getting compliments and am feeling great!! Keep up the good work everyone!

Love Steph xx

Back