Hi there

fullhouse

Hi there, I'm new and this is my first day. A little nervous so I hope to ease in gradually. I did the idiot proof diet earlier this year and found it difficult to stick to but I did lose a stone on it. I 've switched to ww and lost another 5 lbs.:)

I'm trying to decide whether to go back on idiot proof diet or carry on struggling with ww.:confused:

Hope someone can help me to decide.:sigh:

Welcome to minimins, our freindly forum. Good luck on ur weight loss journey. What's the idiot proof diet about as I never heard of it before?

Thanks for the welcome.
The idiot proof diet is similar to the Atkins diet. It's a book by I ndia and Nerris and it's great if you can stick to high protien and little or no carbs for 2 weeks and gradually adding some to your diet after the initial 2 weeks.

I stuck it for 2 weeks and lost 1 stone but each time I tried to restart I failed miserably and chucked it in the end.

Hi and welcome. We have many successful WW members on here. Have a look at the WW section. I haven't heard of the idiot proof diet before

Good luck
Irene xx

welcome! you should stick with ww - if you found you got sick of having a restricted diet, at least with ww you can have whatever you like as long as you can fit it into your daily points. there are loads of ww followers on here (thats what I'm on) and its nice knowing there are loads of people in the same boat! congrats on your weight loss, and good luck with the rest :) xx

Welcome to the forum, good luck with ww!! well done so far on your weight loss. Well theres a new diet, never heard of that one before!!

welcome hun and good luck in wateva diet u choose xx

Welcome to Minimins :) Id definitely recommend sticking with WW ;)

Back