Hi there.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rae, 9 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Rae

Rae Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8.5lb(27.45%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi there, ive been on this forum mainly on CS for a couple of months now but after 3 weeks of CS i decided to go for my own atkinsy/low carb diet, which so far as proved more successful for me.

However i've finished uni now and as i have no job over the summer i know ill probably end up snacking during the day and possibly piling the weight back on.

For me, i need structure to my diet and planning is essential, otherwise ill snack, when i was on celebrity slim this was perfect as i knew i needed my shake, snack, shake, snack, tea, snack and 2litres+ water.

I cannot afford to continue with CS and so was looking at cheaper alternatives with the same meal replacement idea.

I tried avidlite shakes but i noticed every time i would take one in the morning, 3 hours later i would get diahorrea which isn't such a good thing!

So i was wondering if anyone had any advice or recommendations on shakes?

Thanks.

Rach x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Sorry can't help with the shakes. Have you considered something like slimming world or weight watchers

Irene xx

4. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hi rae, I'm wondering why you'd want to move away from something that is working for you, I'm thinking snacky things like celery and full fat soft cream cheeses etc....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.