• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi there.

Rae

Hi there, ive been on this forum mainly on CS for a couple of months now but after 3 weeks of CS i decided to go for my own atkinsy/low carb diet, which so far as proved more successful for me.

However i've finished uni now and as i have no job over the summer i know ill probably end up snacking during the day and possibly piling the weight back on.

For me, i need structure to my diet and planning is essential, otherwise ill snack, when i was on celebrity slim this was perfect as i knew i needed my shake, snack, shake, snack, tea, snack and 2litres+ water.

I cannot afford to continue with CS and so was looking at cheaper alternatives with the same meal replacement idea.

I tried avidlite shakes but i noticed every time i would take one in the morning, 3 hours later i would get diahorrea which isn't such a good thing!

So i was wondering if anyone had any advice or recommendations on shakes?

Thanks.

Rach x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi rae, I'm wondering why you'd want to move away from something that is working for you, I'm thinking snacky things like celery and full fat soft cream cheeses etc....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Silver Members Diaries 24
Introductions 4
Introductions 1
Members Only Diaries 8
Introductions 1