Hi..thinking of starting lipotrim

arabica_1982

Hi all

came across this website

im thinking of starting lipotrim, but im scared i wont be able to stick to it. I started cambridge a year ago and i just couldnt do it.

Ive gone through the forum and seen some amazing pics and messages on here.

But just having doubts what if i wont be able to do it.

Any tips?

Thank you :wave_cry:

Hi arabica, and welcome to the forum...

This diet is extremely hard to begin with but after day 3 or 4 it honestly does get easier, and the rewards in your losses are like no other diet....
You need to drink loads of water, and logging on here really really helps... If you break it down into smaller goals, it somehow makes it more bearable.... If you have the option of "preparing" for starting LT, try and cut out the carbs, caffeine and things like that, and it will be easier for you.

If/when you start check that your pharmacist will exchange any products that you don't like.. If they won't then be careful what you order..

Remember why you are doing this, and everyone on here will support you when the going gets tough... If you manage to get to the first weigh in, you will be so glad you stuck to it...

We are a friendly bunch on here, and if you need help/advice/to shout and rant, someone will always be here..

I hope that helps, any questions-ask away x x

Hi Arabica, there is no doubt that this is a difficult diet but the rewards do make it worthwhile. I'm not familiar with the Cambridge diet so I don't know how this compares. You have to be quite determined to succeed I think, although this forum is really great for strengthening a weakening resolve! During the first week most people suffer hunger pangs and some have headaches but drinking plenty of water seems to help with that (I drank about 5ltrs a day and found the first week fine). If I were you I would read a few of the diaries on here to get a good idea of exactly what is involved and the emotions that go with it and if you feel you're up for it then definitely go for it. Log on here as much as you can in the beginning, it really does help a lot.
Best of luck with whatever you decide :)

Ya beat me to it Su :)

Hey arabica, I have to agree with the other ladies it does get easier. I read the dairies in here for a few days to help motivate myself and well they did. I have dun this before but never last past week 2. The difference this time is that I want to so so badly be like everyone else and not be paranoid that my bum bounces as i walk or that my clothes leave tide marks around my stomach. I have to say going into week 5 ive never felt better not just i have lost the weight but because whatever is in Lipotrim is great. Im not tired and im actually much happier.

Good luck in whatever u choose, hopefully we will be seeing u in here.

Lydiaxx

Helllllo Arabica.
Welcome to the forum. Everyone on here is really lovely and you will get increadable support from everyone.

I am just starting week 10 of the diet. If I can do it anyone can. I won't lie its not easy, but the rewards are fantastic. Just think its only a few weeks out of your life. Honestly time really does fly i dont know where the last 10 weeks have gone.

Good luck in whatever you decide to do x

Back