Hi to everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nikkinooch, 6 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Nikkinooch

Nikkinooch Member

Cambridge Diet
    Hi to all members,

My name is Nikki and I am currently on the CD. I started on the 16th Sep 08 and have lost 12lbs :party0049: so far and due for next WI on Tuesday.

I am hoping this will be the last diet I have to ever do - as I have tried nearly everyone going.

My goal is to go from 13st 5lb to 9st (but will be happy once I reach size 12, what ever the weight). I have a 7mth old son and want to be a yummy mummy for real :princess:.

Love Nikki xx:p
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Congratulations on your loss. Good luck with CD. Have you thought about starting a thread in the CD section?

Irene xx
  4. Nikkinooch

Nikkinooch Member

Cambridge Diet
    Thanks Irene

I have just started a thread on the CD section in regards to the fact I can't stop cooking ....... obsessive cooking. I am baking/stewing/roasting, you name it I am doing it and the worst thing is I don't get to taste any of it. My husband things he has died and gone to heaven though lol - its like therapy I just feel the need to cook all the time.

Have you been like this too?

Love Nikki xx
  5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Hey nikki, welcome to minimins :) :) i think alot of people get that cooking thing!!
  6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.