Hi ((waves))

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Skinny wannabe, 27 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Skinny wannabe

Skinny wannabe New Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi all,

I have been doing SW for 4 months now and have lost a stone and 9 pounds.

The past month has been difficult as I have lost all motivation since getting my club 10 so I thought I would take the plunge and join this forum to get some idea's and meet like minded people.

Looking forward to some recipe idea's and some motivational pep talks xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emmaline

Emmaline Hippety Hop!

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.2lb(9.82%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting and low carbs
    Hi Skinny wannabe, Welcome to the forum.
    Well done on your loss so far.

You don't tell us much about yourself so am just guessing that you have gotten a bit fed up with the regime which is quite understandable.

We all go thro' ups and downs whether in our dieting or in our general day to day life, that's being human! What we doo about it is the important thing. So why not take a little time to get readjusted, enjoy the "time off" without going overboard and feeling guilty about it and I am sure you will be able to get back to it very soon.
    Just relax, take a deep breath and you will soon be getting lots of weight off once more.

DO start a diary so that we can follow your progress and help and support you in the days to come....
    Take care ...:)

p.s. any chance of you filling out a few more details in your profile? It will help in getting to know you.

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Suggest you start a diary thread in the SW section for encouragement.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.