Hi *waves*

Kirbygirl

Hi, I'm new. I live in Ireland, and this is my second time doing Lipotrim after a half assed 2-and-a-half week effort back in 2007.

I'm on day 8 - had my first weigh-in this morning, was down 6 lbs. Happy enough with that I guess. Was happy enough on the diet for the week!

Feeling kind of sick this evening, kind of nauseus and wobbly. Not sure why, not doing anything different...hmmm. :-(

Anyway...HI everyone, hope you're all having a good week :)

Hi ya !!!

How are you finding today ? It's tough going isnt it for the first week? But it gets better as more and more time goes on :D Well done on the first week weight-loss, that's absolutely brilliant!!
I'm torturing myself today because I'm just imaging the finish line (December time) and it's so far away but I keep convincing myself it's sooner than what it is haha xxx

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate the encouragement :)

Oh, snap! I'm giving myself ten weeks on this (gulp) so my finish line will be Dec 12th, and then re-feeding in time to have it done for Christmas, and hopefully be restrained enough over Christmas! I'm struggling too, I was busking last night until 3am and my favourite thing to do at the end of the night when I'm cold and tired is to get an order of chips with cheese and garlic...man, I could practically taste them last night as I walked past the chipper! The cup of peppermint tea I had instead didn't really have the same comfort level ha!

But I tried on a dress in Penney's today in a size 12 (which used to fit me last year before I regained lots of weight grrr) and it wouldn't even go over my hips - argghhhh, that was motivation!

Hope you're feeling more motivated today! :)

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate the encouragement :)

Oh, snap! I'm giving myself ten weeks on this (gulp) so my finish line will be Dec 12th, and then re-feeding in time to have it done for Christmas, and hopefully be restrained enough over Christmas! I'm struggling too, I was busking last night until 3am and my favourite thing to do at the end of the night when I'm cold and tired is to get an order of chips with cheese and garlic...man, I could practically taste them last night as I walked past the chipper! The cup of peppermint tea I had instead didn't really have the same comfort level ha!

But I tried on a dress in Penney's today in a size 12 (which used to fit me last year before I regained lots of weight grrr) and it wouldn't even go over my hips - argghhhh, that was motivation!

Hope you're feeling more motivated today! :)

won't be long before those hips are gone and dress fits perfectly xx

I worked all day yesterday and it was SUCH a busy day so I proper struggled to get any fluids down me!!!!!!! I didn't even get my last shake until 10:30 lastnight and then I went straight to bed!! So I'm annoyed lol
But Jeez I tell ya you wont be long getting back into your size 12's! It took me about maybe 4 weeks to fit really comfortably in my 12s again! And I was a 14 bordering 16!!! (massive arse haha)

How are you today? Ive been up early for a study day but now I'm going to bed for a nap hahaha I cant cope xxx

Ahh ha Ok 4 weeks I can handle that. Feels like I've been on it for months. (er, ahem, 11 days). I've a massive arse too and massive hips and I always lose weight from there LAST.

Man I hear ya, work was so busy today, plus I have a crazy overbearing boss who gets cross if he sees you sneaking off to the loo too often, so can't be downing the fluids. Was working 9-5 and studying in the library 5-10, so am just now having my last shake - a soup - in bed. Managed about a litre and a half of water all day but if I have more now I will be peeing all night! It's just not worth it goddammit :p

Back