Hi :) x

rach3l-x

Hi my name's Rachel :) :giggle:
Currently doing Weight Watchers

I did it a couple of years ago and lost a stone but went totally off track - joined Slimming world a few months ago, couldn't really get into it so I've gone back to Weight Watchers :)
Feel like I am doing well at the moment I eat well and go to the gym everyday - although since joining the gym I seem to be putting on weight!! But everyone keeps telling me muscle weighs more than fat :sigh:

:)
xxxx

hi rach3l-x ive joined ww last monday its my first wi on mon..
i use to go sw did it for nearly 2 yrs and lost 2.5 stone but came to a halt so im trying ww.but i use to get told same thing.. it will show for u soon hun xx

Hi Manda.
i hope so.. I need to do some measurements so I can see if I am loosing inches really!
I feel more motivated when I can see it is working xx

Hiya :) I've started back at the gym this week too, so don't know how my wi in will go on Monday! What kind of stuff do you do? I mostly try to stick to cardio, I usually do 15 mins on treadmill, 30 mins on crosstrainer and 15 mins on the bike, haven't done any weights this week!

I normally do 30mins on the bike because that's my face thing.. I do 10 mins on treadmill but I don't run because I feel like I am going to fall off ha ha - I just walk up a hill fast for 10 mins and that does the trick, I am sweating like mad after.
I go on the rowing machine too normally for about 10mins
and I also do abit of weights but only on my legs because I really need to tone them xxx

I took some measurements last night and will take them again in a month - surely if it's not working on the scales it will be working in inches :( I HOPE xxxx

hia rach-31 your doing well it will show hun xx
goodluck thursday i went last night an lost 3lb x

Back