Hi ya guys nice to meet u

Chipy dee

Hey guys do u think my goal weight is realiistic and how long do u think it would take to get there around snouts based on your own experiences. I think all you guys on here have done brilliant I just hope I can do good on this diet I got a good feeling I will because I wanna do it for my new baby son i have been told he might be blind and I wanna be fit and healthy cus I can imagine I'm gonna have to chase him alot lol. Well I start tomorow my CDC is coming around and she sounds very friendly I would appreciate any support on here and if anyone would like to follow my journey I think I will be posting often I would like to hear some of ur stories especially from other men or from women who know men that gave this diet ago

Hi Chipy Dee, Welcome to the wonderful world of this forum....I only started CD on thursday so I cant answer your questions but stick with this forum as it has been a god send for me! Doing this for your son is a great reason and will give you huge motivation. Good luck - You can do it!!!!

I dont think youe weight loss goal is unrealistinc. I too need to lose about 100lbs ...im on my 4th week and so far its been onay. I have bags of energy and feeling more confident. Good luck :)

Tell me about your son? One of daughters is partially sighted too, she does good and most people dont realise she is. When she was born I was told she would have to be registered blind, and she would never be abole to read or drive or do anything that we take for granted ... we have come so far with her she is a 'normal' little girl now.

welcome, and a lovely reason to do it for you son

Back