Hi y'all!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kadmus, 24 May 2009.

1. kadmus

kadmus Well-Known Member

Hello, I just starteed the diet last Friday, and I am on Sole Source. I weighed in an 16st 7 and am 5ft 11 so I am targetting a 5st loss. It has been hard I must say, lots of sugar withdrawal and seeing my partner eating my favourite foods but I weighed myself this morning and I am 16st 2. I know this is probably to do with having no food in my body but it still makes me feel good!! I want to wish everyone on the diet the best of luck, it is hard not being able to eat the thingsyou love but it is those things that made me put on weight so it's a worthwhile sacrifice!!
    cah-ching likes this.
  2. schindler

schindler Keep on trying

I am on Day 2 with a similar amount to lose - keeping my willpower and not going on the scales for the moment - good luck
    cah-ching likes this.
  3. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

welcome to minimins :) ya will def get support on here

i started cambridge again today (about my 5th attempt lol)

good luck!!!

4. schindler

schindler Keep on trying

Thank you - how do I get all those glittery trackers on my posts?
  5. IreneH

IreneH Well-Known Member

6. jjan3t

jjan3t Member

Hi and welcome
    Good luck with your weight loss journey
  7. kadmus

kadmus Well-Known Member

Thanx everyone for your kind words and support. It is hard seeing my partner at my favourite spagheti bolognese but it is worth it in the end!!!
  8. schindler

schindler Keep on trying

Irene and Janet - thank you - I have a ticker!
  9. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Hi kadmus welcome to minimins, good luck with SS.