hi!

Hello everyone!
I'm really very bad at doing things like this, but hey I might as well go for it!
My name is Samantha, I found this site after googling, its exactly what I was looking for! All the people seem so nice and non-judgemental :)
well I set my goal as to lose 20lbs, although I need to lose a whole lot more, I thought this would be a good way to start! So any replies would be lovely, I can't wait to have a look at everyones stories and success, I think it will be the motivation I need, to know I'm not alone!

:)

oh, and I know I'm probably not meant to ask this here, but I was wondering if there is somewhere I can post a profile picture? I tried to upload an avatar but couldn't figure out how! Thanks in advance! :cool:

Hi sam...

You are right, minimins is a lovely place, lots of fantastic people all of whom will help you and jolly you along.

I think you have to post a bit more before you can upload an avatar, but someone will be along in a while to confirm that unless I can find the info for you in the meantime!

xxx

ahh thankyou so much both of you! :) that link is a big help!
I guessed I might have had to had my account a bit longer!

I'm really pumped up for a new healthier lifestyle now, its so good to see that others have done it, and that I can too! woo! :D

I'm new too :) I currently weigh 11st5lb and hope to be 10st8lb by 5th Nov for my sister's 21st birthday party. After that I want to get down to about 9st10lb for my holiday next summer...fingers crossed and good luck :) xxx

Hi there and welcome to minis!

Good luck on your weight loss journey and if there is anything you need then just shout!

xx

Back