Hi :)

BoomBoomBoom

So as you've probably guessed I'm new.

Let me give you a little background on me and why I'm here :)

I'm 19, from Ireland and I weigh 252 pounds, my goal is to lose 102 pounds. I know this wont be easy.

I have polycystic ovaries, which can increase obesity, however I'm not going to blame my weight entirely on that, as admittedly, I have a sweet-tooth and I don't enjoy exercising much.

I have tried lots of diets and my weight has always fluctuated. I tried lipotrim too and it wasn't for me. I also tried kelp supplements to speed up my metabolism, but had to stop because my doctor said it wasn't helping the PCOS.

I really want to make an honest go of losing weight this time, I've begun to hate the way I look and I want to get back my confidence.

I also have a wedding coming up in february (not my own, my boyfriends sister) and I want to look and feel good for this.

My boyfriend is really supportive and loves me no matter what shape or size I am, but I'm thinking of the future here. When I have kids of my own I want to be able to run around and play with them, I dont want to have a triple bypass when I'm 35 like my own grandmother did due to obesity, and I dont want to develop diabetes later on in life.

So I'm here hopefully for support from those who are going through my struggle. And this time, I hope I achieve my goal :)

:wave_cry:

Hey good opening post, i'm a fellow newbie here, and this is my first post!! Like you i've tried to lose weight a few times, but i'm feeling really optimistic and have joined this forum as I think collectively as a group and with support of other people its going to be a lot easier!!

Good post. Welcome to Minimins.

Weightloss is possible with PCOS, I have it and I've done it. I truly believe that there is THE diet out there for everyone, (including WLS if you want to go down that route, but I'm too much of a chicken for that) you just have to find the one that suits you best.

Good luck on your journey.

Thanks for the kind words :D

Everyone has said everything so won't repeat, all the best

Back