Hi

Rasharoon

Hi.
I'm another newbie to the site and only yesterday started the Slimfast plan.
I will admit to lacking motivation when it comes to dieting/exercise but need to give it a go. Oh, and not forgetting that I also lack will power!!
I'm looking to lose 2 stone.
Rasharoon

Hey Rasharoon :)

I think most of us here have an on going battle with lack of willpower, but you'll soon see how addictive this forum is and your hands will be so busy typing that you won't be eating!

Good luck and hope to see you around :) Can I ask why you chose Slimfast by the way? xxx

Hey Rasharoon :)

I think most of us here have an on going battle with lack of willpower, but you'll soon see how addictive this forum is and your hands will be so busy typing that you won't be eating!

Good luck and hope to see you around :) Can I ask why you chose Slimfast by the way? xxx

I'll be honest and the reason I chose Slimfast was that it looks easy and I mean that in the sense I'm not counting points or working out whether I'm on a red or green day. I've tried Slimming World and Weight Watchers but without much success. I just didn't have the time with WW to work out the points on everything and SW confused the life out of me. Having looked at the SF website and have it planned out what I eat - to me - is straight forward - exactly how I like it. I've only been doing it for a couple of days and I've dragged out my wii fit and have been on that for half hour each evening but it's early days yet.
Mind you, going away for a 40th this weekend so bang goes any weight loss there.
I refuse to cut out treats - I like crisps - so will allow myself the odd bag as in my mind, if I eat sensibly and do exercise (something I don't do) and eat fruit (don't really do) then I'm half way there.
Hope that makes sense.
Good luck to one and all.
xxxx

I'll be honest and the reason I chose Slimfast was that it looks easy and I mean that in the sense I'm not counting points or working out whether I'm on a red or green day. I've tried Slimming World and Weight Watchers but without much success. I just didn't have the time with WW to work out the points on everything and SW confused the life out of me. Having looked at the SF website and have it planned out what I eat - to me - is straight forward - exactly how I like it. I've only been doing it for a couple of days and I've dragged out my wii fit and have been on that for half hour each evening but it's early days yet.
Mind you, going away for a 40th this weekend so bang goes any weight loss there.
I refuse to cut out treats - I like crisps - so will allow myself the odd bag as in my mind, if I eat sensibly and do exercise (something I don't do) and eat fruit (don't really do) then I'm half way there.
Hope that makes sense.
Good luck to one and all.
xxxx

Makes perfect sense :) I'm sure you'll get back on track once you're home again. I've just started pulling out the Wii Fit again, had terribly aching sides last night and the muscles behind my knees are so sore this morning :( But there's a challenge to run 160km by the end of June that I really want to accomplish... Would that be something you're interested in? xxx

Back