Hi

Gemstone1981

Hi, I thought that, seeing as my mum has written her intro I should too....

I live in Folkestone, Kent and am 28 (almost 29) years old - I've joined my local Slimming World for the Wednesday WI (am a re-starter).... I love cooking and trying new recipes and am slowly starting to enjoy exercise (although my co-ordination is still lacking :eek:)

Hey Gem.....we can do it together hun, me you and Phil.....but he has loads to loose...gonna get all my fav SW recipes in the new book you gave me and print off all my "new" info, work out my food plan and get going again..but it probably wont be till Tuesday as I havent gone shopping yet.....having a week away and the BBQ yesterday must have set me back a bit ( but havent weighed myself yet), although it was a lot of salads and loads of meats like brisket, ribs, chicken and steak...I stayed clear of the sausage and other more fattening stuff... but it doesnt matter coz today is a new day ...LOL

Hi there, I am a SW re-joiner and had my first weigh in last week where I only lost 1lb (was very disappointed as did loads of exercise) but am looking ahead to the new week. I get weighed on Thursdays and have 3 months to my birthday where I very much hope to be in a size 10 dress! Good luck x

Back