Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Luscious, 25 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Luscious

Luscious New Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.73%)
    Diet:
    Restarted Cambridge
    Hi
    I just wanted to say hello, I've just joined the site and am hoping that I'll be able to find loads of support and help and maybe even offer some myself. I'm getting married in August, 7 weeks on Monday and need to loose some weight,not just for the big day but generally too.
    I had tried Cambridge at the start of the year but fell off the wagon and have never managed to get back on but have now found my motivation again. I just don't know whether to start back to Cambridge or give Lipotrim a try so would love to hear advice from those who have maybe tried both or are very positive about one or the other.
    I'm looking forward to hearing from everyone.
    L:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. We have members who have lost on both diets. I tried Cambridge and lost 5 stones.

Good luck

Irene xx

4. 10st10lbs

10st10lbs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey L, early congrats on the wedding! Not tried either of those diets but thought I would leave a note saying hi anyway, it's always nice to hear of someone's goals for a specific date :) xxx

5. charliefarlie

charliefarlie Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(26.34%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife, switching to Atkins
    Hello Luscious, congratulations on your forthcoming wedding! I haven't tried either of those 2 diets but I'm doing LL which is similar. Good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.