Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by loumoo, 18 August 2010 Social URL.

1. loumoo

loumoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi there - thought I'd get involved and actually post on the website since I've been following it and taking some much needed advice for a while now! I already owe everyone who posts a big thank you for some great ideas and inspiration.

Little bit about me- I'm following the slimming world plan and had my first weigh in on 12th August. I've been following the plan on my own for a few weeks before that and mostly doing ok.

First 'results' weigh in is tomorrow and I'm slightly nervous. I find that I'm fine when I can have control of my food, but go to pieces when I have to go to a friend's house or out for a meal (aka having a life) as I can't be sure what I'm putting in my mouth. My other weakness is the red wine. And the white wine. And occasional rose.... All of my syns (and a few more) tend to go on the vino. Trying to find a way to have a more restricted but enjoyable approach to that. Watch this space....

Last thing from me - I'm following the red/ green version of SW as the extra easy concept blows my mind. I'd love to do it (unlimited spag with my bol you say??) but I'm a bit scared it won't work. Plus I like the option of having my extra a and b choice in the day - 2 alpen light bars or a cheese on toast in the evening.

That's enough of me for a while. Look forward to sharing my journey with you all. This is 'it' for me now - I am totally fed up with being unhappy with myself and I've just got to 'man' up and do something about it. Since my heaviest, I have lost about 2 1/2 stone and I have the same again to go...maybe more but we'll see about that when I get closer.

Thanks for reading!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 16to10

16to10 Now Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(30.25%)
    Diet:
    Was on Cambridge Diet
    Welcome to the forum and best of luck with your diet. :)

4. sharkbait1983

sharkbait1983 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Vintage Points
    Hi and :welcome: to the forums! You sound really motivated which will really help you! Everyone on here is lovely and there is plenty of support and advice available and I am sure that your WI will go really well. Keep us posted as to how you get on!
    Good luck on your weight loss journey
    Sharkbait1983 x

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.