Hi

MrsMoose

Hi
Well im Mrs Moose
i have about 40-50 pounds to lose.
I have 3 kids eldest son wil be 6 this month 2nd son is 22 months and my daughter is 4 months.
Im a yo yo dieter, i have done weight watcher, gym walking the lot all have worked more or less then weight just stops coming off and i give up and go back to previuos weight! i defo need more motivation! My partner is amazing but when it comes to weight loss he doesntt really help! He doesnt think i need to lose anythin which is sweet but at 5foot and 12stone its bs!
Im not happy in myself at all and tend to get really down on it all!
After having my baby girl i find it realllllly hard to get to gym or walking
I think i am going to start lipotrim in January to give me a quick boost! and i might try slimming world aswel i dont know much about either so if anyone has info it be great!

Hi and welcome. If you fancy trying Lipotrim have a look at our LT section and see how others are finding it.

And SW works too.

Good luck.

Irene xx

IreneH said:
Hi and welcome. If you fancy trying Lipotrim have a look at our LT section and see how others are finding it.

And SW works too.

Good luck.

Irene xx

Thanks Irene
Is ther a section on wat slimming world is all about? It's not that popular in Ireland so' don't know much about it!
I know Xmas shouldn't be an excuse not to diet but after bn pregnant 2 Xmas in a row i just really want to let lose and enjoy it!

Back