• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi

S: 15st8lb C: 15st8lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi everyone, hope you had a good christmas and i hope you all have a great 2011. I tried exante in july but couldnt really get in to it. Have since had a hysterectomy and have put on shed loads of weight since my op. im fully recovered now, back at work and doing great so back for a proper go at exante. have started today with my daughter. Looks like your all doing great, i hope i can have the same results now that my head and body are in the right place. good luck to everyone whos starting aswell.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

tasha37

S: 14st8lb C: 13st12lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 30.4 Loss: 0st10lb(4.9%)
Good luck, i have the same amount of weight to loose, so if you want a diet buddy, I am here :+) Tasha xxx

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)
Welcome Back:welcome2:

Good to hear you are feeling well now and over your hysterectomy:hug99:

Best of luck to yourself and your daughter on your weight loss journey, it is good to have someone close you can compare notes with:)

cybill

Gold Member
S: 21st11lb C: 18st9lb G: 11st3lb BMI: 38.5 Loss: 3st2lb(14.43%)
Welcome back :) It sounds like you're in a better place now to give it a go, and great that you and your daughter will hopefully be able to support each other. Here's to 2011 xx

Bobbi

Silver Member
S: 16st6lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 3st13lb(23.91%)
HI try try, good luck for your new year restart, good health and good frame of mind will work wonders for you. xx