Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DizzyDianne, 11 March 2011 Social URL.

1. DizzyDianne

DizzyDianne Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.17%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Been on sw numerous times but need to lose weight for an operation, so i got to lose 2 1/2 stone at least. Doing it at home as i found if i go to class i seem to be thinking about food constantly and when i use to lose i would have a treat, but thanks to you guys i am not alone doing it and with all of yours help i know i can do it.:)xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Robandmandy

Robandmandy Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    hi and welcome to the forums, good luck with the weight loss and good luck with the operation.

4. Emmaline

Emmaline Hippety Hop!

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.2lb(9.82%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting and low carbs
    Hi Diane, Welcome to the forum.
    Good that you have decided to do something about losing the weight especially with your op looming.
    I find keeping as busy as poss helps me most of the time but -- and we all have our weaknesses - I find when I go shopping I end up going down the choc aisle and browsing and usually end up buying a wee little something ( on the other hand, forget the "wee"..lol!!)
    Don't beat yourself up about having a blip and then it won't be such a memorable thing and make you feel miserable which will only lead you to more treats.

Hope to see you have great success -
    All the very best to you...:)

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW

Irene xx

6. DizzyDianne

DizzyDianne Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.17%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks for the words of encouragement.Had hubby's birthday on sat and drunk way to much. Went off eating plan for 3 days:break_diet: but i am back on form and i'm gonna weigh next weds ( if i weigh every two weeks it doesn't seem too much of an issue for me).

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.