• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi

S: 15st6lb C: 14st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 37.9 Loss: 0st9lb(4.17%)
Been on sw numerous times but need to lose weight for an operation, so i got to lose 2 1/2 stone at least. Doing it at home as i found if i go to class i seem to be thinking about food constantly and when i use to lose i would have a treat, but thanks to you guys i am not alone doing it and with all of yours help i know i can do it.:)xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hi and welcome to the forums, good luck with the weight loss and good luck with the operation.

Emmaline

Hippety Hop!
S: 16st2lb C: 14st13.7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 42.3 Loss: 1st2.3lb(7.21%)
Hi Diane, Welcome to the forum.
Good that you have decided to do something about losing the weight especially with your op looming.
I find keeping as busy as poss helps me most of the time but -- and we all have our weaknesses - I find when I go shopping I end up going down the choc aisle and browsing and usually end up buying a wee little something ( on the other hand, forget the "wee"..lol!!)
Don't beat yourself up about having a blip and then it won't be such a memorable thing and make you feel miserable which will only lead you to more treats.

Hope to see you have great success -
All the very best to you...:)

S: 15st6lb C: 14st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 37.9 Loss: 0st9lb(4.17%)
Thanks for the words of encouragement.Had hubby's birthday on sat and drunk way to much. Went off eating plan for 3 days:break_diet: but i am back on form and i'm gonna weigh next weds ( if i weigh every two weeks it doesn't seem too much of an issue for me).