Hi!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by xmaryx, 16 May 2011 Social URL.

1. xmaryx

xmaryx New Member

Hi

My names mary!

over the past year and a half ive gained 2 stone and hope to lose it!! I dont know where to start any suggestions out there of the best long term weight loss plans??? :)

:p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarahj79

Sarahj79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(7.08%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Mary,
    Welcome, long term I would suggest calorie counting, weightwatchers or slimming world, I'm doing Exante at the moment, which is a VLCD, but it's only short term, I have a lot more to lose, once I start approaching my goal weight I will go back to weightwatchers and stick with them til I get there,
    Goodluck,
    Sarah

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. What type of diet do you want to try? Do you need to go to a class or can you do it yourself?

Irene xx

5. tech1960ps

tech1960ps Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(12.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Mary,

Welcome, I am following slimming world, it has very little weighing and no counting of calories as I hate diets that micro manage everything. You can join on line or find a group in your city if you are in the uk. Lots of choices out there it depends on what you like. Good luck with what ever you choose.
    Here's to a littler you:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.