Hi!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Kdavies, 12 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Kdavies

Kdavies Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone! Just thought I'd introduce myself-I'm new to the forum!!! Just starting my slimming world diet and I'm aiming to lose 100lb, so I'll be here for a while!!! I wanted to ask though-has anyone done the extra easy on slimming world! If so, does it work as well as the red and green days? And what exactly does 1/3 of your plate mean? Say if I had 200g chicken and mash, do I have 400g of veg?! Is the food weight controlled? Thanks for your help in advance!!!! :-D xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Welcome to Minimins, Ill move your post to SW where youll get answers to your questions :)

4. Kdavies

Kdavies Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ok! Thanks alot!! X

5. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Hi and welcome :)

Extra Easy (EE) is as effective as red and green but the emphasis is on the third superfree.
    It's not weight related, it's a case of looking at your plate and having a third of it with the superfree (veg, salad, fruit). The superfree can be ingredients though, so tinned tomatoes, onions, peppers etc in a pasta sauce can be counted.

It takes a bit to get your head around but it does work, SW wouldn't push it otherwise, and it is being promoted as the main plan these days.

Good luck. Give it a try.

6. Kdavies

Kdavies Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ok-Sounds good!! I'll give it a go I think and see how I go. So if I do an extra easy day, could I follow it with a red or green day if I wanted? Or do all my days have to be extra easy? X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.