Hi...

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by girleigh1987, 15 July 2011 Social URL.

1. girleigh1987

girleigh1987 Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.23%)
    Just wanted to say hello, my name is Leigh and I started taking Xenical on Monday, felt great until today, feel like my stomach is going to pop I'm so bloated and it's making some very strange noises ha ha.
    Can anyone give me some advice of things I can make to take to work that fit in with the rules, I work in a kitchen but we serve mostly rubbish as it's a golf club and mainly frequented by men. I've been having a bowl of soup and a ham salad sandwich but I'm sick of that now... help thanks:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sammyd

sammyd Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    orlistat
    every thing you need to know is at the top of the page!.. seem the things that are a apsolute on,no.. are ok for other people so a case of trial and error.. im ok with tuna but it seems the norm to stay away from oily fish and avocados.. an awful lot is common sense really!
    im on my second week and things have settled down a treat "belly wise" just stay focused and spend quality time with us on here.. it really helps me!!!!!!
    hi im sam......."nice to meet you"

4. Emmamb

Emmamb Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi-I was advised by the lovely ppl on the forum to drink lots of water-it really does help xxx

week 1: -7lbs

5. toofatkat

toofatkat Not such a fat kat now :)

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10.5lb(30.09%)
    Diet:
    low fat calorie counting with slimming world influences
    Yes like they said it seems to be trial and error . General rules - 45g of fat per day and nothing over 5 g of fat per 100g.

6. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    Hi, welcome to Xenical, the reason for the bloating is that you need to drink water, you become bloated due to lack of it, so that would be number one on the list. :)

You need to stick with the two rules and you'll do fine. With regards to what you could eat at work, there's no real answer to this as you can eat whatever you like as long as it stays within the rules, no special diet as such, so go with whatever you like (within limitations) and you'll do well :)

7. Chiku

Chiku Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.71%)
    Diet:
    17/06/11 started Xenical

Just make sure you consume atleast 2litres of plain water a day and I wish you all the best with your Journey to a Healthy Being

8. girleigh1987

girleigh1987 Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.23%)
    Thanks very much everyone, I went for a sneaky weigh in today bit naughty but I've lost 3 pounds in 5 days, very pleased, obv is won't carry on like that but I#m really looking forward to being under 12 stones (168 pounds) feel like I've been this way forever :-(
    Hope your all having great days with yourselves and I'm looking forward to spending some time with you guys xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.