Hi...

Just wanted to say hello, my name is Leigh and I started taking Xenical on Monday, felt great until today, feel like my stomach is going to pop I'm so bloated and it's making some very strange noises ha ha.
Can anyone give me some advice of things I can make to take to work that fit in with the rules, I work in a kitchen but we serve mostly rubbish as it's a golf club and mainly frequented by men. I've been having a bowl of soup and a ham salad sandwich but I'm sick of that now... help thanks:confused:

every thing you need to know is at the top of the page!.. seem the things that are a apsolute on,no.. are ok for other people so a case of trial and error.. im ok with tuna but it seems the norm to stay away from oily fish and avocados.. an awful lot is common sense really!
im on my second week and things have settled down a treat "belly wise" just stay focused and spend quality time with us on here.. it really helps me!!!!!!
hi im sam......."nice to meet you"

Hi-I was advised by the lovely ppl on the forum to drink lots of water-it really does help xxx

week 1: -7lbs

Yes like they said it seems to be trial and error . General rules - 45g of fat per day and nothing over 5 g of fat per 100g.

Hi, welcome to Xenical, the reason for the bloating is that you need to drink water, you become bloated due to lack of it, so that would be number one on the list. :)

You need to stick with the two rules and you'll do fine. With regards to what you could eat at work, there's no real answer to this as you can eat whatever you like as long as it stays within the rules, no special diet as such, so go with whatever you like (within limitations) and you'll do well :)

Hi-I was advised by the lovely ppl on the forum to drink lots of water-it really does help xxx

week 1: -7lbs

Just make sure you consume atleast 2litres of plain water a day and I wish you all the best with your Journey to a Healthy Being

Thanks very much everyone, I went for a sneaky weigh in today bit naughty but I've lost 3 pounds in 5 days, very pleased, obv is won't carry on like that but I#m really looking forward to being under 12 stones (168 pounds) feel like I've been this way forever :-(
Hope your all having great days with yourselves and I'm looking forward to spending some time with you guys xxx

Back