hi

aly77, Hiya - I think I'm a little the same as you, get a gain then go home and trough????? Thats me anyway, this site has soooo many ideas, and am hoping that I will be able to stick to it past 10 weeks!!! Maybe we could help eachother along....... I know I need it

Duffs said:
aly77, Hiya - I think I'm a little the same as you, get a gain then go home and trough????? Thats me anyway, this site has soooo many ideas, and am hoping that I will be able to stick to it past 10 weeks!!! Maybe we could help eachother along....... I know I need it

Defiantly, my aim is week by week i can't focus longer than that it seems too long lol. Sounds like we could both do with the support, what day do you weigh i am a Tuesday. X

I think you are right - baby steps are best, while still keeping the long term goal in mind. Ticker tapes for mini-goals as well as long term goal works well for me.

lass321 said:
I think you are right - baby steps are best, while still keeping the long term goal in mind. Ticker tapes for mini-goals as well as long term goal works well for me.

Totally agree it took a lot longer than a few weeks to get the weight so will take a while to get rid of it

Back