Hi

Ha ha ha you must be psychic how did you know ? ?

I normally go to bed about 2am that way I get to read for half an hour :eek: :eek:

x x x x

I just had a feeling that my ears would be burning tomorrow, lol.

Well I have made a decision,,,,,,, I am staying in. I think I knew that all along because I am feeling weary and just need to recharge my batteries for a couple of days. I will spread the housework out over my days off and spend the rest of the time wallowing in bed and watching poker and crafting etc etc etc.

What do you like reading??? I loveeeee reading but don't have the time now unless I am on holiday. Then I take about 5 books and thouroughly enjoy sitting on the beach and reading, I loose myself in a good book and don't understand people that say they never read a book :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I like gruesome murder thrillers and true life stories, am NOT into love "n" hearts s**t. Am not that sort of person I am probably more like a bloke than a woman, :eek::rotflmao::eek::rotflmao::eek::rotflmao:
:rotflmao: it's true. I don't own ANY make up whatsoever, I only have 1 cheap dress ring because it reminded me of a silver snake (see not a typical female) I only have 2 dresses in my wardrobe 1 was bought for my brother's wedding at the familys request that I didn't look like a bloke on the photographs, cheeky buggars but true non the less and the other was for a meal for my grandmas 90th birthday and on both days I felt like a fool, soooo uncomfortable it's not me dressed like that. Butch lesbian is how I am normally described, probably not a PC thing for people to do but it doesn't bother me, I have thick skin. I am who I am and if people have a problem it's their problem and beleive me I can and will fight my corner when and if I have to. Grrrr. lol

Rant over and breeeaaathe :D :D :D

I'll read anything my mum takes the mick that I'll even read the back of cereal packets :8855: :8855: :8855: My favourite is Stephen King that guy has got one warped mind how he comes up with his stuff is beyond me :eek: :eek: I'm not sure if it was one of his or James Herbert but when I was younger I read one of his books and seriously couldn't sleep for WEEKS, even now I lose myself in a book and sometimes reality gets blurred :eek: :eek:.

At the minute I'm reading Jade Goody, Thaila bought it me, I'm actually laughing and crying while reading it, I liked her when she was alive she was so 'normal' dizzy but normal, I started it yesterday and it's almost finished :rolleyes: so will have to dig another good book out for the weekend :D :D

x x x x

I wasn't ranting honestly just letting you know a little about me :D.

Stephen King is a great author, whoops look at the time, ding dong break over, it's been really nice catching up with you this morning and remember not to put too much blame on me with your boss later today, lol.

Will post again either later today or tomorrow it depends how much wallowing in bed I do. Take care Sammie and will speak soon.

XXXXXXXXX

We just need to ignore the haters and their negativity and focus on ourselves and this fantabulous journey we're taking we're doing great even if I do say so myself :D :D :D

I promise I won't blame you tooooo much :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It was lovely catching up let me know if you find those recipes if not I will post them for you. Bedtime for me now nite.

Speak to you soon :hug99:.

x x x x x x x x x x x

Back