Hi

Ellio

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick question really, i am going for my initial consultaion tomorrow, will i be able to start the diet from then or will i have to wait and see my Dr before i start??

Plus a well done to all those who have reached their goals or are on the journey, you guys are truely an inspiration.

x

Hi Ellio,
I am doing LLT and had to have the form signed by my doctor before I could start. Not sure if it's the same for LLL. The doctors usually charge you for completing the form as well!

If you're doing LLT you could easily lose a stone by christmas, even if you have to wait to get your form signed. I'm only 2lb away from a stone now (according to my scales) and this is only my 2nd week! :D
Let us know how you get on.
Good luck! x

Thank you MiMiH, i just want to start shifting this weight!
I am about 3 stones overweight, actually thats a lie, more like 4. And it would be great to start the new Year with less of me, and seeing as so many people having so much success its making me impatient!
i don't want to be left behind!
To prepare for the diet i have cut back on carbs and started to do the Atkins, just incase they don't give me the packs today (i was'nt aware take i needed my GP to sign it off) hoping that my body would be ready by the time i do get the packs.
Is theere anything else i can do to prpare myself??
I am drinking upto 4 litres a day.

Many Thanks,

x

Good luck on your journey, i was very impatient to get started too and ended up having to wait an extra week due to doctor not signing form straight away. It was well worth the wait i love this programme and the results are fantastic . I am sure you will love it too .

Thank you,
Just got back from my initial meeting, it was pleasant,although I m very annoyed that I won't be able to start until I get the slip signed by GP! And it could take forever!
I was hoping to use the remainder of November to get my head around it and work at it seriously over December n Be slimmer in the New year!
I will just have to be patient I suppose:(

If you're that desperate to start ASAP then Superdrug will do your form for you (£45 I think) - you could get it done tomorrow. Whatever you decide good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

If its just a matter of taking it into a superdrug store I can do it tomorrow!!!
Will I then be able to get the packs or wld I have to wait for my group meeting nxt Sunday for tht?
Thanks for that info
X

hi elio, mimih is right you will have no problem in losing a stone by xmas. its been 3 and a half weeks for me on this diet and i had a cheeky look at my scales this morning and i have defo crossed the one stone mark plus on the LL scale i am 2lb lighter!

i was exactly like that too really impatient, so i went to superdrug at well and got it signed was £40 for me. even if u get it signed 2moro you will start the programme Monday, so your gonna hav 2 wait a little longer im a afraid. beegee x

I had to make an appointment at my Superdrug so I would ring them and check first. I know I had to wait over 2 weeks to start LL as it had to be at the beginning of a new module.

But the stone off by Christmas is definately doable. I lost my first stone in 2 weeks. Good luck with Superdrug x

Hi All, I did get that form signed at Superdrug and Managed to start last week, I lost 9lbs in my first week and my 2nd weigh in is on Sunday.

Thank you All for helping me start this journey, i think i am really going to enjoy this!
x

That's a great loss, congratulations on being close to your second weigh in.

Back