hi

klee1985

ey all please help me gt my bum into ger a jst carnt seem to stik at it anylonger than 2 weeks but iv got to now as i have gained more please help me people x i carnt start till nxt wed as been bad xxxx

You can come here and get help and pick me ups and love and hugs...

But

At the end of the day... WILL POWER... You need it, simples really....

YOU have to be strong... YOU have to want to lose weight.... YOU have the power

Just remember why your doing it, just think about how you will feel when you have succeeded and got to your goal... Nothing will stop you doing anything in the future !!

Good luck and be strong xx

aw thanks hun how are you doing on the plan a now how good al feel as been there before but jst so hard geting back onto it xx but determind xx and need the pick me ups lol xxxx

Hello!!

I'm just starting out too....not far from you pet, am in Gateshead!!

First week is a *****, after then...it's all good!!

Stick at it!

Its very hard to restart it, I would go as far to say worse second time round...

But as FJ said once week 1 is out the way, much easier Hun xx

Just take it one day at a time , LT is the best way of loosing the weight , honestly i have tried everything and my only regret is that i ve only found LT 8 weeks ago , its really hard at the start but after a couple of weeks its as easy , im cooking like a man possesed now and not even tempted to try it , just get the negative thoughts out of your head and before you know it the WOW your looking great comments start to come in and you will feel on top of the world (and im a bloke saying this ) and remember nothing tastes as good as feeling GREAT .....

Keep the faith
Onedip

aw thank you all its really helping me i carnt wait to get that old feeling back am gonna do it this time av got to xx thank you for takeing the time to talk to me xxx

lol aw bless man a no am jst try to keep focused a need 3 and a half to 4 stone off av done it before on slimmingworld but jst carnt seem to gt me head round it xxx

This is my first week I'm on day 5 and you?????

Good luck, am in week 3 and think it's fab. Lost a stone in first week and 1/2 a stone in week 2 x

Back