Hi

Tweedie

Well my name is Tweedie and i am from Stockport.

I have started LipoTrim today because i have decided to myself that i want to be fit and healthy like i once was but i also need to start my life over as so many changes have come on.

I recently split from my partner of 11 years and we have a 4 year old son together. The fact that she "doesnt love me" anymore and this was the kicker for me to change. when we first started going out i was 13st wet. I am now nearly 20st and this isnt muscle ;)

I decided on pay day (closest day i could) i would get down to the pharmacy and i would sign up again and get back down to my weight for height. Which in my goal is 14st.

Be nice and gentle as i am still pretty delicate and i hope you guys can give me all the encouragement i need to succeed.

Today is the first day of the rest of my life!! :)

Well my name is Tweedie and i am from Stockport.

I have started LipoTrim today because i have decided to myself that i want to be fit and healthy like i once was but i also need to start my life over as so many changes have come on.

I recently split from my partner of 11 years and we have a 4 year old son together. The fact that she "doesnt love me" anymore and this was the kicker for me to change. when we first started going out i was 13st wet. I am now nearly 20st and this isnt muscle ;)

I decided on pay day (closest day i could) i would get down to the pharmacy and i would sign up again and get back down to my weight for height. Which in my goal is 14st.

Be nice and gentle as i am still pretty delicate and i hope you guys can give me all the encouragement i need to succeed.

Today is the first day of the rest of my life!! :)

Hey good luck !!!!! Just take one day at a time I think you will be fine ! Just keep positive and focus on what you want !!!! I guess it is more difficult for men with just the 2 shakes a day I half my sachets so I have 6 servings a day with 250 ml of water in each so helps with the water intake Could you do the same to help you through the day ?? Anyway just keep going and you will be great after the first few days you know it will get better :)

Good luck Tweedie!

I started LT the first time when I split from my 1000yr marriage. I've yo-yoed quite a lot since then between 11 and 12 stones but I started at nearly 14 so I've always felt better than when I started.

Good luck! :)

Good luck Tweedie!

You're in the right place for support on here. It's a tough thing to do, but really does get easier the longer you do it. I'm close to losing 6 stone now, and men are very fortunate to be able to lose much faster than us girls. BigT has done so well and as he says keep drinking water, it's your lifesaver, especially in the first week.

Best wishes, and keep talking to us.

Kay x x x

Back